As of March 20,2020, Qualicum Clinic Will Be Closed for Two Weeks
As of the afternoon of March 20th, 2020, Qualicum Physiotherapy Clinic will be closed for two weeks in order to reduce the risk of COVID-19 (coronavirus). The need for further closure will be reassessed prior to reopening on Monday, April 6th.
The health of our community is our main priority, and at the recommendation of the College of Physiotherapists of BC and the Canadian Physiotherapy Association we will only be seeing urgent cases prior to closing on March 20th.
During this closure we will be offering Telehealth appointments to our patients who would benefit from ongoing monitoring and instruction, and are currently working with our direct billing providers to determine who will be eligible for this service. We will be monitoring phone and email so feel free to contact us if you have any questions during this time.
Qualicum Physiotherapy Clinic
Welcome to Qualicum Physiotherapy. Serving Qualicum and Oceanside for 20 years, we have a professional team of Registered Physiotherapists waiting to assist you in your recovery!
In addition to Orthopaedic assessments, we offer a number of specialized services, includinga clinic gym, off-site Pool Therapy classes, Home Visits, Vestibular Rehabilitation, IMS, and other typical Physical Therapy modalities.
We look forward to helping you get back to form, so you can get back to enjoying life!
Physiotherapists have received a university education and are professionally registered. They are highly trained in the analysis of human movement, as well as the recognition & treatment of disorders of the musculo skeletal system. A doctor's referral is not necessary for physiotherapy.
- A detailed assessment and plan of treatment discussed.
- Education: about your injury, what you can do to maximize healing & prevent further injuries.
- "Hands on" approach: including soft tissue techniques, mobilization and muscle re-education.
- Exercise: according to your specific needs.
- Reconditioning Program: flexibility, cardiovascular and strengthening program at the RAVENSONG AQUATIC CENTER or using our gym equipment.
- Sports Injury Management: immediate facilitation of healing after sprains or strains related to your sport. Also sports specific re-education.
- Gym Program at Body Sculptors: set and supervised by a physiotherapist - two days per week.